Sunday, September 26, 2010

CHOICE

Being a farmer is one of the best jobs in the world. Reckon. Out in the weather both good and bad. Good mates. Some drongoes but. Never mind. We sort them out. I run the old family farm. Sheep. Some crops. Lamb for Sainsbury's in the old country. Believe that? Hard bloody graft though especially when the weather is rotten. Love it though. What gets up my nose though is the pay-outs given to these dairy jokers. Don't mind the good old established ones but these new bastards fair get my goat. Newbies we call them. Bought some poor tired old bugger out and put in dairy herds.
Bastards shit all over the place. Can't use the old swimming hole anymore. Full of cow muck. Now the bastards get a big hand out from Fonterra. Where's the hand out for the good Kiwi sheep farmer then? Maybe the old man made the wrong choice in going sheep. Stuck with it. Don't mind though and I won't change. At least no one can say that I wsa responsible for all the shit in this country. I drink soy milk. Better for you.

4 comments:

  1. Hello strange person.
    I a new immigrant who bought stinking farm up your alley.
    Aglee that too much shit about, but not enough on fields. You have spare shit?
    Give to me I use I betcha.
    Good for grass. Drink more soy milk, leaves more cow stuff to send back to country, bettar price.
    Stop stupid sheep, change to goat, good market for goat, you try goat curry?
    "She'll go down well with a few handles"
    See I learn you strange talk in this glorious country, so "Bugger off, 'n have a G'Day"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen new immigrant. Stink up your own bloody alley.
    "She'll go down well with a few handles" doesn't relate to goats. That expression is meant for big Brenda at the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who Brenda?
    She you Mum?

    Sorry ma mistake, not stinking farm, sinking farm since earth shake.

    was siew khim, but stupid bloggger not take my name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why you know answer?

    Who Brenda?
    She you Mum?

    ReplyDelete